Enhance your team’s skills for high-quality results your customers will love.
Valeting for Employees Stage 2 follows on from Stage 1 by going into deeper levels of preparation and decontamination and introduces machine polisher enhancement and minor correction to their skillset. Perfect for those attending to used and re-sale vehicles, maintenance of higher use fleets, and dealerships delivering new cars which can arrive in need of a little extra work prior to handover.
Get your valeting team to a professional standard to deal with minor paint defects, interior issues, and machine polishing work in-house – both hyper-efficiently and safely.
The course day includes;
- Health and safety discussion and a run-through of vital inspections and checks prior to work.
- Advanced chemical and decontamination skills and knowledge.
- Pre-polishing preparation – clay bars, solvent cleaners and mechanical decontamination.
- Machine polishing skills, and the health and safety requirements for their usage.
- Interior odour removal and deep cleaning techniques.
- Stone chip and small area scratch removal and refinement.
Please note: Stage 1 must be completed before Stage 2, though they can be booked on consecutive days.
With the combined Stage 1 and 2 certification, attendees will be able to address various valeting requirements and can complete quite complex jobs efficiently, and satisfactorily in-house. This will reduce the need to call in specialists, and enhance vehicle turnaround times through greater workflow and competence.
Claim back your costs!
Students will hold a UKDA accredited certificate in Stage 2 Valeting for Business, and as we are a Government Registered Learning Provider, you can be assured of the highest quality of training. As, in most cases, HMRC considers vocational training to be for the benefit of the business and a legitimate business expense, course costs can usually be recouped against company taxes, and a full VAT invoice is provided for reclamation.