Being in an industry which is always moving and evolving, we need to keep everyone up to date with the latest leather repair techniques and products.
The Colourlock Accredited seminar 2022 will be hosted by Colourlock CEO Lars Pickhardt and Europe brand ambassador Michael Marx, in association with our UK Training facility at UK Detailing Academy.
The morning session will consist of:
- 10am welcome and coffee
- Catch up with Colourlock on new developments, products and resources available to you as accredited technicians.
- Demonstration of our new 2 year, warranty backed protectant system “Top Line”
- Micheal Marx technical talk.
- Coffee break.
- Lars Pickhardt business talk.
- UKDA spotlight topic demonstration.
- Questions, wrap up, and lunch.
We do not hold these type of events very often, so if you are currently UK Colourlock accredited, we would strongly encourage attendance, if possible.
Places are free for those with existing accreditation, but spaces need to be booked above in order to attend.
For those interested in some more advanced training opportunities, we will also be running two workshops, one on the Friday, and one on the Saturday afternoon, for a skills refreshment or additional guidance in technique.
- The Friday training will be a colour matching refresher, both live colour blending and matching using the Colour Scanner. Cost for this day is £150, with lunch included.
- The Saturday afternoon will be a refresher in leather repair technique – filling, graining and colouring technique to achieve the most seamless repair possible. Cost for the afternoon session is £50.
Both can be booked at the same time as the seminar.
Book your space and any additional sessions above, and we look forward to seeing you in November!