- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Ideal for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- LED battery capacity display
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all FLEX 18,0 V battery packs
Flex XCE 8 125 18.0-EC
The Flex XCE8 125 18.0 is a cordless forced-rotation polishing machine with an 8mm orbit and soft-start trigger. It comes with an 18v, 5.0 ah battery, charger, and storage case.
|Max back-up pad diameter||
|Max Polishing Pad Diameter||
|No Load Orbit Rate||
|No Load Speed||
2.5 Ah, 5.0 Ah
|Weight (excluding battery)||