- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
Flex XCE 10-8 125
The Flex XCE 10-8 125 is a corded, forced-rotation polishing machine with an 8mm orbit and soft-start trigger.
|Max back-up pad diameter||
|Max Polishing Pad Diameter||
|No Load Orbit Rate||
|No Load Speed||
|Weight (excluding battery)||