We’ve drafted in our social media expert to show you how to exploit the advertising and business generating functions of some of the largest and most popular social media platforms, and help generate new customers organically.
By the end of this full day course you will have the confidence and skills to set up and manage your social media presence to generate viable work leads for a targeted audience, with an optional follow up 1-2-1 session a few weeks after the session for £45 per head, by Skype or phone.
On the day you will cover:
- Identifying your audience and the best platforms to engage them
- Setting SM objectives and what you want to achieve from the interaction
- Facebook and Instagram setup, do’s and dont’s and best practice
- Effective use of hashtags, post titling and emoji use
- Advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- YouTube profiles, planning, creating content and cross-posting
- Twitter overview and connecting with local businesses
- LinkedIn overview and how to connect with commercial audiences
- Tools and Apps to help with content creation and time management, planning and scheduling content
- One to one assessment of your current setup and immediate improvements you can make.
Effective use of social media is crucial to business promotion, and used properly can be abundantly more effective than traditional advertising, and best of all – if run correctly – it’s free!